Preparation time: 10 minutes / Total time: 5-6 weeks
Ingredients: 3 whole apples (ideally organic), 2 table spoon of raw sugar, spring water, 1 tablespoon of ACV(optional)
How to make organic apple cider vinegar (ACV recipe)
1. Wash and chop apples into small sized pieces and place them in your Onggi.
2. Mix the sugar and water with ratio of 1 teaspoon sugar to 1 cup of water, and then add 1 tablespoon of ACV (optional).
3. Pour the mixture in the Onggi and, if necessary, add extra water to cover the apples. It does not need to be to the top, as long as the apples are covered. Cover the Onggi with the lid. Stir it once every day.
4. Put your Onggi in a warm place for 1.5 weeks, away from cold windows. After 1.5 weeks, strain the liquid and discard the apple pieces. Return the liquid to the Onggi and cover it again.
5. Leave it for another 3-4 weeks, stirring every few days. Taste it each time you stir it to see if it has the acidity you would like. Once it reaches an acidity you like, store it in a sealed glass bottle and begin using it.
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
diabetes, weight loss, heart health, skin irritations, energy boost
How to use the apple cider vinegar (ACV):
- Drinks: 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 cup of water
- Salad dressing & Pickling
- Facial toner: 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 1 parts of water
- Hair rinse: 1 part of apple cider vinegar and another 1 part of water
- Weed killer: 1 part of apple cider vinegar to 8 parts water
Learn more from Dr. Mercola about how the apple cider vinegar (ACV) can change your life
Did you enjoy this post and find it
valuable? Stay on top of latest update. Take a moment and